We are devoted to providing convenience, efficiency and value to your wedding planning experience.
When you book a wedding package with us, you are granted full access to our Estate Gardens, Historic Event Barn, Outdoor Reception Arbor and Elegant Bridal Suite.
This enables you to easily mix and match our indoor and outdoor venues to host both your ceremony and reception in one location.
Our weekend wedding package also includes the following amenities:
- Here’s what you get with The Barn at Silver Oaks weekend wedding package.
- The Grounds. 10 lakefront acres of open fields, wooded areas, secluded, private areas for you and your guests to enjoy for Friday, ( set up and rehearsal) and Saturday, (for the celebration)
- The Barn. A 5,000 sq. ft. open space for receptions, parties and other events. Seated dinner capacity of ~400 people. Maximum standing capacity of ~700.
- Tables & Chairs. 200 Rustic “Cross Back” chairs and 20 “Farmhouse” tables are included in the price. Also included are 5 hi-top cocktail tables, 2 Rustic Dessert/ Gift tables, 2 -24 ft. long buffet tables and 3, 8 ft. stainless steel catering prep tables.
- Initial Consultation prior to the wedding for guidance, advice and referrals related to the planning of your wedding.
- Rehearsal party/ Dinner time prior to your wedding date.
- The “Bridal Boudoir” Inside the Barn exists a private space with dressing rooms for the bridal party before and after the ceremony and reception. Within the carpeted boudoir are comfortable couches and chairs for your bridal party and family members. 4 separate vanity areas and private dressing rooms are for your make up and dressing needs. Enjoy a mimosa or other refreshing beverage all in the privacy and comfort of the boudoir, away from the guests that will be either in the barn or out on the grounds.
- Ceremony arbor. Separate from the barn and set on a majestic waterfront overlook is the outdoor ceremony arbor. Crafted from rustic timbers complete with a crushed gravel aisle and built in pew style seating to accommodate at least 60 people.
- Outdoor reception arbor. Once again, in keeping with the rustic, barn theme is our massive, 80 foot long by 40 foot wide reception arbor. Edison style bistro lighting illuminates this structure with enough space to seat 250 for dinner and dancing. Just adjacent to the reception arbor is the bandstand where your band and or DJ will have ample space for set up and equipment.
- Dedicated lawn game area. An entire 80 foot by 40 foot grassy knoll complete with Horseshoes, Bocce Ball, Giant Jenga, Kan Jam & Bean Bag Toss.
- Fire Pit Area. Close to the reception arbor is our own “Dante’s Inferno” fire pit. Featuring adirondack chairs, & additional solid granite bench seating.
- Branding Iron Station. The Barn at Silver Oaks exclusive branding iron station where couples can brand a rustic timber cookie with their initials creating a timeless keepsake from this special day.
- Our own unique Celebrity, Red Carpet Photo Backdrop ready for hash tagging!
- Field parking area for over ~40 cars. Handicapped parking spaces provided.
- Air conditioned and Heated Luxury Restrooms. (One wheelchair accessible toilet)
- Six person Golf Cart for transporting elderly guests.
- Partial decorations. Certain areas have drapes, lighting and signage provided.
To secure your wedding date a 50% deposit is required and the remainder is due 90 days before the wedding. Contact us today for a tour as dates are filling up unbelievably fast.
Check our calendar to see if your date is available here: Silver Oaks Calendar
You can view our frequently asked questions page here: FAQ’s
Be sure to visit us at one of our media channels:
Lodging is also available for you & your guests at many area Hotels, etc. (Here is a link to our preferred vendors, scroll down to lodging) Vendors we love.
When you add up all the extras that we include in our standard price, and other venues charge extra for, you will find us to be an incredible value.
- Farmhouse Tables: $3,000
- Crossback Chairs: $2,000 (All included)
- RestRoom Trailer: $3,500Thank you again for considering our family owned and operated venue for your most special day.
We take care of the logistics so that you can focus on the magic of your wedding day.
The Barn at Silver Oaks Estate is available for hosting a variety of private events, including corporate meetings, birthday parties, proms, family reunions, business receptions, memorial services and more.
When you host your event at Silver Oaks Estate, you gain access to our outdoor garden lawns and indoor event barn, as well as tables and chairs, ample parking, on-site restrooms, security and parking staff, a dedicated venue manager and much more.
Best of all, your event will unfold in a truly unforgettable setting, with stunning scenery, historic ambiance and attentive service.
All of these amenities are included in our package with no hidden costs or fees whatsoever!
To secure your wedding date a non refundable 50% deposit is required and the remainder is due 90 days before the wedding.
We are scheduling tours of our barn all season, by appointment.
Contact us today for a personal tour of the property, dates are filling up unbelievably fast.
The Barn at Silver Oaks Estate has several service options that are available to add to your total wedding experience. Here are just a few for you to consider; (These optional services are fee based)
- Design and Planning services, please call Silver Oaks Design for details.
- “Day-of” Coordination services, please call Silver Oaks Design for details.
- Wedding Officiant services
- Dinner table bussing services.
- Firewood Provisions : cut,split and stacked at the fire pit
- Emergency Seamstress on-call service
- Emergency delivery/pick-up service, groceries, liquor, etc.
- Professional Valet Parking with shuttle service
- Ushers, to escort your guests to their seats
- Horse & Carriage entrance, exit and photo sessions